[scribus] Scribus not printing

Ian "Witty" Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Thu Jun 9 07:45:44 UTC 2011

> On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 9:52 AM, Ian "Witty" Whitfied wrote
>> >  As of today I can no longer print from Scribus.
> Ian,
> I have never been able to print directly from my Ubuntu installation.  It
> appears it would print if I had an Postscript printer but I don't have one.
> Therefore, I have to export to a pdf and then print the pdf externally to
> Scribus.  Let me know if you have been able to print from your Linux distro
> in the past.
> -- John Ghormley KJ4UFG
Hi John
In just on 2 years and with various Linux OS-es and versions of Scribus
(and always with the same Brother printer) I have never had a printing
problem!! I just came across it yesterday when I tried to print out a page!!

I did what others suggested and did a Screen Capture to print out what I
needed but it is strange!!!

73
Ian Whitfield ZS6CDX