[scribus] Easiest way to insert text.

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Fri Jun 3 00:38:53 UTC 2011

On 06/02/2011 05:30 PM, John Ghormley KJ4UFG wrote:
> Possibly a good idea, but I have a question.  What does one gain from
> importing from an open source format that makes it better than a simpler
> copy and paste, if one doesn't import styles?

If you're importing a file that somebody sent you there's no need to
wait for it to open up in whatever word processor you'd use to edit it.
  If you're importing multiple files the time adds up rapidly.  And,
even if it's only one file it's less steps you have to take.  For that
matter, why do you find copy and paste better?