[scribus] Line Wrapping Bug

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Jul 29 13:06:28 UTC 2011

On Friday, July 29, 2011 02:34:21 am Craig Bradney wrote:
> On 7/29/11 4:37 AM, Mike Sleger wrote:

the text frame cannot
moved, but the
must be a way to
but still have the

be Fixed or

to remain on the

> >> Hmmmm.... I see no reason why we should need to set
the linespacing to
> >> "Align to Baseline Grid" to achieve this. A "Fixed
linespacing" should
> >> do it just the same as the Align to Baseline Grid.
> >>
> >> Quick testings reveal that as soon as there is a
difference of over 3,24
> >> points between a word and the following one, the
following one is pushed
> >> on the next line. Setting at smaller type has the
same effect.

> >> If this is not a bug, I wonder what else could it be.
To the least, it's
> >> an annoying limitation.
> >>
> >> Louis
> >
> > Correct, I'm going to file a bug report.
>
> No need to.. its a known issue with the old text system.
I believe a fix
> will come as a part of #9932 etc that will come when
Cezary is back from
> holidays.
>
> Craig

I note that the splash screen on RC 5 still says 18 June.
Has nothing happened to that version in over a month?

1.5.0 still says 7 July.

--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: