[scribus] Searchable old style numbers in PDFs

Ipacs Péter peter at ipacs.hu
Mon Jul 25 11:44:46 UTC 2011

Ciao a.l.e.,

You see my point:) This is exactly what I want to achieve. To have the
outlines, the glyphs of the small numbers but have the real, meaningful
numbers as text embedded into the PDF. I wouldn't mind having some extra
work (in Scribus) to insert the glyphs and underlying text manually,
somehow. What I'd like to have is the final effect: opening the PDF in a pdf
reader, searching for meaningful numbers and having the small numbers
highlighted as result.

Here is my sample PDF: http://www.filesonic.com/file/1518030224/Layout-2.pdf

Cheers,
Peter