[scribus] Broken display while grouping lines?! [RELATED TO:Any suggestions how to make circular scale (as clock has)?]

Ondřej Němeček ondrej.nemecek at gmail.com
Thu Jul 21 11:59:21 UTC 2011

Hi to all,

I fall in trouble while grouping lines (points of circular scale which I
try to create i Scribus). I create and multiply individual lines, all
seems to work fine, but while I group them, display changes - see sample
file bellow. When ungrouping again, problem disappear. Why? I use
grouping to items organization (all lines belong logically to the same
group). I use Scribus 1.4.svn (1.4.0 rc5). Should I fill bugreport?

Sample files:

http://www.oldfrog.cz/downloads/scribus-samples/test-04.pdf
http://www.oldfrog.cz/downloads/scribus-samples/test-04.sla

Nice day,