[scribus] Font changes with selection

Joop lists at joelassist.nl
Wed Jul 13 11:51:40 UTC 2011

I have a line of text in a textbox with some kind of font, for instance
Helvetica Narrow 8,00pt.
When I select that whole line of text (shift-end) the font indicator in
the properties window (I don't know if that is the correct name of it -
I use a Dutch version) changes to Arial 12,00pt (what is at the moment
in the standard settings). Only when I select the line without the last
letter I keep my Helvetica Narrow 8,00 pt.

This is very annoying, since when I want to change I cannot change only
the fontsize from 8,00 to 8,10. I also have to change the font from
Arial to Helvetica narrow and the fontsize from 12,00 to 8,01.

Is there a better way to do this?

Joop