[scribus] Nested Table of Contents

Stefan Löffler st.loeffler at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 18:21:56 UTC 2011

Hi,

I'm new to this list, but have used Scribus for a while (mainly as a
hobby, and for scientific posters).

Now, I'm trying to layout a larger booklet and am wondering how to do a
nested ToC. I found
http://wiki.scribus.net/canvas/Creating_a_Table_of_Contents which works
well for a ToC like:
   Section 1
   Section 2

But how do I go about creating a ToC like
   Section 1
      Subsection 1.1
   Section 2

Of course, I could probably define separate properties for each section,
and then insert separate ToCs, but for more complex situations (deeper
nesting, many sections, etc.) this becomes quite unfeasible and defeats
the purpose of the "Create Table of Contents" function somewhat.

Thanks in advance for any help you hopefully offer,
Stefan