[scribus] Pagination in Scribus

bobparham at comcast.net bobparham at comcast.net
Sun Jul 10 12:44:14 UTC 2011

On 7/9/2011 10:56 PM, John Jason Jordan wrote:
> On Sat, 09 Jul 2011 22:49:03 -0400
> "bobparham at comcast.net"<bobparham at comcast.net>  dijo:
>
>> I had tried making the start column 5but what happens is that
>> numbering starts at page 5 rather than the first page of chapter 2.
>> This gives me no numbers on the first 4 pages. Then 5 thru 12 for the
>> remainder of pages.
> I thought you said that each chapter was a separate .sla file. Have I
> misunderstood what you are doing?
Yes, each chapter is a separate .sla file.
     I had interpreted the start column as the page to start at rather
than the page number to start with. This is a hard thing to explain.
However I now know how to handle it. Thanks to you both.  Bob

If I upgrade to rc5 would it be compatible with rc2?

--

*Bob Parham*

*People may forget what you did and people may forget what you said but
people will never forget how you made them feel.
*

(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")