[scribus] French doc

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sun Jul 10 10:33:33 UTC 2011

On 7/10/11 8:26 AM, Louis Desjardins wrote:
> Hi,
>
> When I install 1.4 RC5 on Mac OS X I have access to "Aide > Manuel de
> Scribus" (Help > Scribus Manual) but it is in English.
>
> However it seems that on other platform the French Manual is accessible. At
> least on Ale's machine, it is.
>
> How can I have access to this help on a Mac?

Commit 15825 removed the installation of anything but English docs, on
all platforms - as the others are way out of date. Ale will need to nuke
his install directory.. and should do so, he probably has a lot of
rubbish in it if those are still there.

Add a
ADD_SUBDIRECTORY(fr)

line to Scribus/scribus/doc/CMakeLists.txt to start installing them again.

The only exception to that might be on Windows if Jean did not stop the
installation of the other languages too.

thanks
Craig