[scribus] Determining the revision of Scribus svn.

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jul 9 21:09:54 UTC 2011

On Saturday, July 09, 2011 04:23:40 pm Craig Bradney wrote:

> >> would i've written my email, if i thought it was
enough?

> >> as an example, peter was talking about two os x bugs
which are blocking,
> >> on the roadmap we have height bugs blocking the
release...

> > 9436 is the OSX bug..
>
> er 9892 is the correct one...
>
> Craig

One more time:
If the remaining bugs are limited to OS X, which
historically has had its own unique set of problems, could
the Linux and Windows versions of 1.4.0 be released as
"production" and the OS X version still be marked
"Development"?
--
John Culleton

"Death Wore Black" Police procedural: