[scribus] Determining the revision of Scribus svn.

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Sat Jul 9 15:02:41 UTC 2011

hi

> >> Not really in this case.  We have 2 remaining blockers, which are
> >> complex to fix and cause grave problems on OSX. It was because we have
> >> created several release candidates, that some of these issues surfaced.
> > maybe, if the team were a bit more transparent concerning the blockers
> > somebody from the community could jump in and give a hand... or offer
> > some babysitting time and let the developers do some programming
> > work :-)
> >

> Is a public website not public enough?
>
> http://bugs.scribus.net/roadmap_page.php

would i've written my email, if i thought it was enough?

as an example, peter was talking about two os x bugs which are blocking,
on the roadmap we have height bugs blocking the release...

as a second example, the roadmap and the linked bugs don't tell us, why
you have not fixed them yet, what kind of help you could need, where
somebody could get the information needed to help out on those specific
topics.

so, no, in my eyes that list is not enough...

it's a good start, but it's not enough

ciao
a.l.e