[scribus] embedding and outlining fonts

Adrienne Carmack adrienne.carmack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 14:27:14 UTC 2011

Ok, so the font that is not showing up, Baskerville Bold, actually is embedded. I am using this font to bold some words that appear within more text that has a different font (you do have to use a different font to bold, right?). On the Mac and PC, there is just a blank space where these words should be. On the iPhone, it's fine. What is going on here?

Also, when I choose embed fonts, the ones that can be embedded show up in that box on the right, and a few others are showing up in the outline box below. Do I have to actually do anything else to get them to outline?

Adrienne