[scribus] positioning text frames

Adrienne Carmack adrienne.carmack at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 13:47:09 UTC 2011

If I've understood Adrienne situation, what is wanted is "align and distribute"  under the windows menu.

Select the three (?) text frames.

From the window menu, select align and distribute

Select the distribute tab

Select the icon in the second row, far right - make vertical gaps between items equal.

Hope that helps.

Andrew

>>Yes, this was exactly what I needed. Thanks!
Oh, and how can I actually reply to the posts on here? I'm getting the daily digest (my preference). Right now, I'm just copying and pasting into a new email (as you can probably tell). Seems like not the right way...
Adrienne