[scribus] story editor and anchoring

Adrienne Carmack adrienne.carmack at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 22:43:28 UTC 2011

I'm completely new to desktop publishing but was actually able to
produce a pretty good document for my first try! I have a couple of
questions that I've not been able to find the answers to.

1. As I was using story editor to apply styles, while clicking between
that and my original word processing document, when I clicked back
into story editor, it kept jumping back to the top of it. I had to
scroll back down to where I was virtually every time. Is there a
secret of where to click in story editor to keep it from jumping back
to the top?

2. How do you anchor text boxes or image boxes to text?

Many thanks in advance,
Adrienne