[scribus] Text Column Styles

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Mon Jul 4 18:31:09 UTC 2011

On Mon, 04 Jul 2011 16:34:46 +0200
"a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> dijo:

>> IMHO we also need a button in the Icon Bar for the Scrapbook.
>
>not sure about it...
>
>personally, i'm for cleaning up the toolbar, not for adding even more
>buttons...
>
>but, where you're right your right: the items under the "windows" menu
>are too hard to find! i think we need a general solution, there!

There is no configuration of toolbars that will please everyone on this
list let alone the rest of the countless Scribus users. The final
solution is to make the toolbars customizable like many other programs
do. Then everyone can have their toolbars the way they like them.

However, there are a lot of other things that we need more than
customizable toolbars. On the other hand, maybe it would be trivial to
implement. Or maybe there is someone who can write the code and cares
deeply enough about it to contribute the effort - because that's the
way things sometimes work in the open source world.