[scribus] pdf/x-1a in scribus

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Mon Jul 4 12:18:26 UTC 2011

>> Greyed out choices in the drop down box with the note "Need color manageement"?

> I think our documentation in the online manual could use some major
> updating with PDF export in general and especially the color management
> aspects of PDF export.

That won't stop people from asking on the mailing list why they can't
export to PDF/X-1a. If a feature for some reason is not currently
available the GIU should show the user that it is not available and
preferrably a short information on why.

If things just don't show when they are unavailable people will not
even know if they are looking in thw right place.