[scribus] Scribus 1.4 and DejaVu Serif Condesed Italic font issue

cezaryece czarek at oferuje.pl
Tue Jan 25 08:41:43 CET 2011

Hi
I would to ask if anyone beside me have issue with Scribus
1.4 under Linux (in fact Kubuntu Maverick 64bit) wirt DejaVu
Serif Condensed Italic font.
I like DejaVu fonts family and use it lot in my designs.
And in Scribus 1.4 I have issue with one of fonts...
In Preferences/Fonts in font list I have TWO fonts from
DejaVu Serif family and with Condensed Italic style.
One is normal "DejaVu Serif Condensed Italic" font, second
is "DejaVu Serif Condensed (DejaVuSerifCondensed-Italic)" -
exactly this strange name.
Opening documents using this font always invoke font
substitution dialogbox.