[scribus] blog to scribus

Frank Cox melville.theatre at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 22:37:11 CET 2011

On Mon, 24 Jan 2011 12:06:30 -0800
Joan Hill wrote:

> Is there a way I can "slurp out", or upload, my blog content into scribus?
> If so, how?

As you have specified neither what blog software you are using or what blogging
site you are using, the answers you get to your question are necessarily going
to be very general.

However, in your situation I would look at software like httrack to capture the
portion of the website that's of interest to you.

Again, assuming that you're running Windows (since you mentioned "a word
document") httrack does have a Windows version called WinHttrack.

You can find it here:

http://www.httrack.com/

--
MELVILLE THEATRE ~ Melville Sask ~ www.melvilletheatre.com