[scribus] Page breaks

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 16:25:03 CET 2011

On 01/20/2011 09:17 AM, Emerson Gilmore wrote:
> Thanks for the note.
> I've been using Automatic Text Frames and they're helpful.  My problem is that
> in importing pages of poems many are shorter than a page/frame and Scribus
> continues the text for the next poem within the same frame.  I think I
> understand why that is so but hope for a workaround.

Not really a workaround, but as I said previously, if you go to the top
of the poem that is supposed to break to the next frame/page, and type
Ctrl+Enter, this should accomplish what you want. I presume this is how
you do this in your word processor.

The other thing you may want to do is to adjust your page margins to
reduce the size of the automatic frames when they're created.

Greg