[scribus] need PDF help or alternate suggestions
julian.robbins at q-par.com
Mon Jan 17 10:32:52 CET 2011
> Thanks for the encouragement; I appreciate it.
> Meanwhile, screenshots of what I see in Scribus:http://www.flickr.com/photos/51902783@N03/? (I blacked out my address.) Screenshot of the PDF result, too, version 1.3.
I'm not quite sure what is happening with your pdf. Things that might be handy to check and let us know are:-
* Your version of Acrobat Reader (as really old versions don't
* Have you got all your layers switched on? You can switch whether
they print in the PDF file or not.
* Check that layers are about right in terms of what lies on top of
what (although i doubt this is the issue)
* What type of images are you using, ie png, jpg are ok, gif isn't
* From your pdf error message it appears the pdf is actually
broken, which is odd, as Scribus is particularly reliable at
generating faultfree PDF's.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the scribus