[scribus] Custom calendar

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Sun Jan 16 23:21:49 CET 2011

Hi Todd,

> I am getting my feet wet with Scribus with PDF files as my goal to be used for emailing a weekly newsletter.  One of the items we would like to email in addition to to the newsletter is a calendar.
>
> The Scribus Calendar Script is a good start, however I would either like to adapt a calendar by someone else or make some modifications.  Is there a source for adaptations?

Are you looking for a specific script or a template?  And what sort of format would you like for the calendar to take?  Is it a weekly view, or a monthly view?

> Is it a complex task to modify the current script?

I think that depends on what you are trying to do with it, and how comfortable you are with python.  When I took a cursory glance, the structure seemed pretty self-explanatory.

Cheers,

Rob Oakes