[scribus] need PDF help or alternate suggestions

Sveinn í Felli sveinki at nett.is
Sun Jan 16 22:56:28 CET 2011

Þann sun 16.jan 2011 20:41, skrifaði Pam daMonium:
----

> Is there a kindergarten class or mailing list for Scribus
> dummies? I fear that I'm too remedial to stay here and
> will be a drag on you all.

Hi Pam,

You are not the first to be learning many new things at the
same time. On this list we see many who are struggling with
concepts of DTP, layout decisions, workflow, OS issues and
such at the same time they're trying to understand Scribus
as an application.

This list is IMHO one of the best support lists for all
kinds of users, provided they show some iniative to learn.
And the questions should not be terribly Off-Topic (this is
about Scribus - not really about DTP or layout etc.)

Good luck,

Sveinn í Felli