[scribus] need PDF help or alternate suggestions

Pam daMonium jnkml44105 at rocketmail.com
Sun Jan 16 21:41:11 CET 2011

Okay - are you referring to the Scribus file and the PDF file? You want me to post them somewhere that you access them? A screenshot will look the same as the Scribus file, no? Yes, because of the restricted palette in Scribus, two of the color blocks have transparency associated with them.

I'm truly sorry for my computer and techno incompetency, but there's little I can do about it in the near future. I can use programs on my computer (obviously, some better than others!), but I can't do anything TO the computer. My first computer experience was in college when I took a class in AutoCAD - it was pre-Microsoft and therefore pre-Windows, so was the program was based on DOS. THAT I could understand! Kids now get instruction on computer studies from early grades, but that leaves me in the dust.

Catchy words of wisdom regarding random results!

Is there a kindergarten class or mailing list for Scribus dummies? I fear that I'm too remedial to stay here and will be a drag on you all.

Thanks .^_^.