[scribus] Scribes Crashes Due To Unknown Exception

Craig Bradney cbradney at zip.com.au
Sun Jan 16 17:44:03 CET 2011

On 1/16/11 4:58 PM, Mike Sleger wrote:
> This is really, REALLY, getting annoying.....
>
> Somebody please fix it in the next version.  The latest culprit of this vague error:  Selecting three text frames and pressing Ctrl-C to copy them.  Luckily, I've learned to save my work about every 5 second with this hap-hazard application.

Unfortunately you give no details so what is going on. If you want to
help, please run it under gdb on linux and produce a backtrace after a
crash. Its really only with something like that that we can trace a
crash. If you can't do that, we cannot trace the problem you face. The
crash could be occurring in Scribus code or any of the supporting code.

thanks
Craig