[scribus] Scribd and transaparency

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Sat Jan 15 16:43:19 CET 2011

On Wednesday 12 January 2011 16:57:31 Tiziana e Andrea wrote:
> Hi! I'm new in Scribus, and this is my first time in a
> mailing-list, too... Sorry for my English, I hope you will
> understand my problem. I prepared an instruction manual (how to
> wear a Mei Tai) using Scribus. I have an immage in background, with
> transaprency setted on 10% (or20%). I saved my file in PDF and
> uploaded it in Scribd

I have a pdf e-book that I listed on Booklocker.com (see below.) Then
I tried listing it on Scribd but sold only two copies. And their
payment scheme was atrocious. I never got the money for the two copies
I sold.  So I cancelled them and went back to Booklocker only. They
are a pleasure to work with. At the end of each month when there is a
balance of $20 or more they send me a check. No 90 day delay.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: