[scribus] WTactis and Scribus struggle

Lukasz Jastrzebski luke.jastrzebski at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 18:14:34 CET 2011

I always read mails carefully, John. Whole. I appreciate people are taking
time and effort to voluntarily share their knowledge.

Any not fully WYSIWYG, complex solution will be simply wrong for empowering
the audience, so for whole project as well. If this would be other things,
its a different story. But here we have to deal with strictly visual
features, and, if we will be only "gluing" things together with a piece of
software - it would still be Scribus. Just because it is much easier for
greenhorns who don't know what typesetting is and want to make their own
card.

Cheers,
Luke