[scribus] Script to make bulleted lists

Rob Oakes lyx-devel at oak-tree.us
Thu Jan 13 02:31:15 CET 2011

Thanks for creating this.

I just got done testing it. It works for me with absolutely no problems.  I particularly like that it looks for an existing bullet style before creating one.  I'll need to play with it a bit, but the code is fairly straightforward.  Modifying the character inserted for bulleted text, for example, doesn't like it would be too complicated.

I don't suppose that an enhanced version of this might be included in the upcoming version 1.4.0?  (Or that a script for enumerated items might be forthcoming?)

Cheers,

Rob