[scribus] color wheel or color circle plug in?

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Wed Jan 12 03:30:58 CET 2011

On Tuesday 11 January 2011 16:38:29 Owen wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to control the color of some typography. I can make
> > changes using a long, named list of colors and swatches but find
> > that very cumbersome. I would be happier if I had a color wheel
> > so I could zero in
> > on a specific color visually.
> >
> > I find a reference to a color wheel plug in but no clue where to
> > find it, and nothing comes up in the online manual.
> >
> > Any ideas or suggestions will be welcomed!
>
> Extra->Color wheel perhaps, but I think you may want
> Edit->Colors->New ?
It's not electronic but I find the color wheel in Galaxy Gauge Color
Map Pro very helpful. All the swatches have the CMYK configuration
in small print. It also shows how to get the right combinations by
starting with one swatch (or spoke) and counting over x number of
swatches to come up with certain effects.

Google on Galaxy Gauge.
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: