[scribus] Scrapbook

Owen rcook at pcug.org.au
Wed Jan 12 00:24:38 CET 2011

> On 11 Jan 2011 at 17:45, Gregory Pittman wrote:
>
>> On 01/11/2011 04:19 PM, Margaret and George McIntosh wrote:
>> > I am moving a document from one computer to another. I copied the
>> folder with the
>> > .sla and other files to the other computer but the Scrapbook was
>> not moved. Can
>> > someone tell me where the scrapbook is saved? I am using v 1.3.9
>> on Windows 7
>> > x64.
>>
>> There is a scrapbook directory inside your .scribus directory, maybe
>> bit tricky to find in Windows, but nonetheless possible.
>>
>> You can of course just copy the files, but you might just copy the
>> scrapbook directory and its subdirectories to some arbitrary
>> location in
>> the computer you're transferring to, or just leave it on a USB
>> stick,
>> then import whatever items you want using the Scrapbook dialog.
>>
>> Greg
>
> I opened all the folders (directories) in the Scribus directory, set
> Explorer to show
> hidden and system files, and did not see a Scrapbook directory.
>
> Any other ideas?

Not really, but I have a directory on this linux system called

 .scribus/scrapbook

In windows, my guess is that this directory is not in the main scribus
directory, but rather in your personal/user directories (or whatever)

so do you have a direcrory called  .scribus

and if so does that directoru hold another directory called   scrapbook?

--
Owen