[scribus] Scrapbook

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 23:45:03 CET 2011

On 01/11/2011 04:19 PM, Margaret and George McIntosh wrote:
> I am moving a document from one computer to another. I copied the folder with the
> .sla and other files to the other computer but the Scrapbook was not moved. Can
> someone tell me where the scrapbook is saved? I am using v 1.3.9 on Windows 7
> x64.

There is a scrapbook directory inside your .scribus directory, maybe a
bit tricky to find in Windows, but nonetheless possible.

You can of course just copy the files, but you might just copy the
scrapbook directory and its subdirectories to some arbitrary location in
the computer you're transferring to, or just leave it on a USB stick,
then import whatever items you want using the Scrapbook dialog.

Greg