[scribus] Importing documents, and problem with page margins

Trevor Langevin tlangevin at shaw.ca
Sat Jan 8 07:38:16 CET 2011

Hello,

I've still learning how to use this program, (ver 1.3.9 on windows)

I've created several document page formats with custom page margins and
headers etc, and am importing them into a new book document.  I've
noticed that when I view the master pages separately, everything looks
fine, however one page still has the original blue page margin settings
(5556) visible after being imported, along with the new custom margins.

Not sure what I did to do this, but does anyone have an idea how to stop
or erase the original page margins from showing up, either in the
original document or in future importations?

Thanks in advance!

Trev