[scribus] Spell check

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Jan 7 18:33:59 CET 2011

On Fri, 07 Jan 2011 09:36:44 -0500
Gregory Pittman <gregp_ky at yahoo.com> dijo:

>AFAIK, I have all the right bits on Fedora 14, and it works there much
>like the Ubuntu users are saying -- brings up a dialog that mostly
>just sits there. If you poke at it, you may come up with various
>erroneous suggestions for things misspelled, missing other obvious
>spelling errors.

I have 1.3.9 on Fedora 14, x86_64, and I can't even find the spell
checker. I looked all over, but apparently it's not there. I installed
it from the testing repo before Fedora put it into the regular repos.
But I always apply all updates every couple of days.

Note that I do all my spell checking in OOo before placing the text in
Scribus, so it's not a big deal to me. I just thought I might help with
bug testing.

Is it a separate package? If so, where do I get it, because I have
installed all the x86_64 packages listed in Yumex. If not, where did you
hide the button?