[scribus] Multiple duplicate

Gregory Pittman gregp_ky at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 22:13:19 CET 2011

On 01/06/2011 02:25 PM, Tom Connolly wrote:
> Whether I hit the radio button, "horizontal" or "vertical," my step and
> repeats stack vertically. I'm using Vista, 1.3.9. and have reproduced
> this error.

Hi Tom,

I've just tried this out with 1.3.9 on Win7, and don't find any problems.
I'm not quite sure what you're attempting. There are no horizontal and
vertical radio buttons.

There are 2 tabs in Multiple Duplicate:

By Number of Copies
By Rows and Columns

In By Number of Copies you can either specify horizontal and/or vertical
gaps between copies, or shift an amount horizontally and/or vertically
from one copy to the next. These are the radio buttons.

You have 2 spinboxes for the horizontal and vertical gap/shift (a third
for rotation). I tried them individually and both together and found no
problem.

Greg