[scribus] install failed

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Wed Jan 5 09:52:54 CET 2011

hi joe,

> On 01/05/2011 12:24 AM, a.l.e wrote:
> > if time matters, upgrading your computer and / or your OS may be
> > the fastest solution...
>
> Personally, I've always preferred to suggest ways to fix something
> that don't include throwing somebody else's money at the problem.

please read carefully my email: you have the choice: time or money.

(or becoming a terrorist by:
- stealing a computer
- stealing a dvd with os x 10.5)

joe, i don't know if you're comfortable with OS X and ppc, but it's two times end of line: there have not been any consumer PPC  computers for years and most applications don't support 10.4 any more.

and if you have read my past emails, you would know that i've tried hard to get an official .dmg for os x 10.4 but failed.

and you would also know that i've promised not to help any people, to get scribus to work on a 10.4, anymore

ciao
a.l.e