[scribus] install failed

Jouni Filip Maho jofimaho at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 02:04:34 CET 2011

On 4 January 2011, at 08:47, a.l.e wrote:

> (personally, i'm using fink instead of mac ports and it works
> flowlessly).

Ok, I installef fink (and finkcommander) and used it to install
scribus. It worked, but I was given the option to install version
1.3.1 only. I'm fine with that, but if there's a way to upgrade, I'd
gladly do so. I realise it may not be possible for a PPC running
Tiger, though.

Still, I just opened scribus and looked around the menues a bit, and
everything looks fine. So far.

(During these last couple of days I've installed MacPorts, Xcode,
Ghostscript, Foomatic-RIP, Qt4, Fink, Finkcommander and Scribus. I'm
sure I'll find some use for all/most of them at some point. Well,
Scribus certainly.)

---
jofimaho