[scribus] Using Mantis as Reporter

John O'Sullivan johnosullivan413 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 3 21:36:26 CET 2011

Curious what the preferences are for using Mantis and adding information to an
existing bug entry.  Specifically, bug #0009582 reported by Titesoline is a
problem I've experienced also.  However, he reports it for Windows Vista, and I
would simply like to share that it happens on my machine running up to date XP.
 But, oddly, it doesn't happen on my machine running Win7 (netbook with starter
version).  Of course I used the provided installer from scribus.net in both
cases.

Is placing this in the notes adequate?  Is this email adequate?

Regards,
John O'Sullivan