[scribus] Snap to page frame

a.l.e ale.comp_06 at xox.ch
Mon Jan 3 16:37:34 CET 2011

hi todd,
>> If I have several frames vertically on a page, is there a way to have each
>> expand
> Define their width as 'pagewidth'
>> and snap to the page outline?
> X and Y coordinates can be defined as 'pagewidth' or 'pageheight' plus/minus
> margin (Scribus will do the calculation).

while marie-noëlle hint is a very good answer, there is a second way to
do it, which better fits the way you asked the question: in 1.3.9 you
can use the "window > align and distribute" dialog to resize a frame
according to some conditions. the margins are one of them.

as usual, activating page > snap to guides and using the mouse is the
most intuitive way... i don't know if you have missed that option or if
you are looking for a more command oriented way to work...

ciao
a.l.e