[scribus] I'm a beginner !

Duleep Samuel dksamuel at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 06:04:44 CET 2011

Dear Tzipora, using a DTP is really serious work, can I suggest that
you use a good book, like Scribus 1.3.5: Beginner's Guide by Cedric
Gemy https://www.packtpub.com/scribus-1-3-5-beginners-guide/book, (I
am not the author) I have used the book and it helped me immensely in
answering such questions, with regards, Samuel, Bangalore, India