[scribus] Installing Scribus 1.3.8 or 1.3.9 [SOLVED]

Ian "Witty" Whitfield editor at federalsaints.net
Sun Jan 2 09:50:36 CET 2011

John wrote..
> I've not gotten around to installing Kubuntu yet, Ian, but when I upgraded
> my laptop to Ubuntu 10.10 last night I this was the change I made in
> Synaptic to the repository list:
>
> debhttp://debian.scribus.net/debian/  lucid main

Thanks to all who helped!! John, Ken a.l.e. etc. The above was the
answer!! Just add this ONE changed repository and up comes ver 1.3.9.
I'm back in business so don't need to worry a.l.e. on the chat line but
I DO appreciate the offer.

I appreciate all the help guys, still have a font problem but can live
round that and maybe it's time to get away from MS Fonts!!??

Have a GREAT New Year everybody!!

Ian Whitfield.