[scribus] thanks for the response

Teodor-Toma Silvestru Muntean teodomas at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 22:41:09 CET 2011

1-st methodStepsopen your .doc select text in Scribus - drug a text frame or if you have allready the text frameselect text tool, or double click inside of text framepaste
2-methodstepsselect all text in your .doc in main menu/word/services/TextEdit/New Window Containing Selection save this a .txt not .rtf (I use MacOSX Leopard 10.5, haven't knowlege about Snow Leopard, butt I not thing this menu entry was change)in Scribus right-click (ctrl+click if have classic apple mouse) inside the text frame / get text / navigate to your .txt files