[scribus] Which image in this frame?

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 21:15:08 CET 2011

2011/1/1 keith bruner <bclep at hotmail.com>

> On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 10:48:54 -0800, Marie-Noëlle Augendre <
> mnaugendre at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>  2011/1/1 keith bruner <bclep at hotmail.com>
>>

>>> Hi Marie-Noelle,
>>>
>>> I use a lot of photos and have learned through the many hours I have
>>> wasted
>>> looking for a certain image to pre-prepare. I organize my images with
>>> heavy
>>> culling first and then use a system of dates and names both on the images
>>> and on folders that allows me to find or know what I am looking for
>>> pretty
>>> quickly. I ultimately burn all my images to cd-rom.
>>>
>>> keith
>>>
>>> I use Digikam to manage my collections. No need to change name, folder or
>>>
>> anything else.
>> Marie-Noëlle
>>

>>  Hi Marie-Noelle,
>
> My intention was to provide a suggestion, not criticize, If that was my
> book I would have known where the image was just by looking at it and
> realizing where in the book it was located.
>
> take care
>
> keith
>
> --

I wasn't criticizing either, just providing information (sorry if my English
is not as polished as I'd liked it too be).
It's always interessant to get different opinions, even if some of them
don't apply to one's specific case.

You always know where each photo is in the book? Look at this one:
http://fr.blurb.com/bookstore/invited/1289545/2e41ecf40d75613bcaeb79e2e372ba63
Though it has less than 40 pages, I'm totally unable to find a specific
photo in the book unless I have its filename.
;-)

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com>