[scribus] Which image in this frame?

keith bruner bclep at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 1 19:40:04 CET 2011

On Sat, 01 Jan 2011 10:17:58 -0800, Marie-Noëlle Augendre
<mnaugendre at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2011/1/1 Margaret and George McIntosh <tenbear at myfairpoint.net>
>

>> On mine, if I select the frame in question, then open Manage Images, all
>> the info for
>> that frame is displayed in Manage Images, including the complete path.
>>
>> Sorry I can't offer anything more.
>>
>> George
>>
>> OK, thanks, I see it now.
> It's a pity information is scattered is so many places: properties,
> contextual menu, extra ... One seems to be always looking in the wrong
> place.
>
> Thanks for helping,
> Marie-Noëlle

Hi Marie-Noelle,

I use a lot of photos and have learned through the many hours I have
wasted looking for a certain image to pre-prepare. I organize my images
with heavy culling first and then use a system of dates and names both on
the images and on folders that allows me to find or know what I am looking
for pretty quickly. I ultimately burn all my images to cd-rom.

keith