[scribus] Scribus crashes when saving PDF

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Mon Feb 28 18:21:31 CET 2011

On Sunday 27 February 2011 19:05:53 Thomas Baumann wrote:
> Plenty of disc and plenty of ram.  Have no problem with PDF of much
> larger image files.  I also just tried PDF with Color Mgmt turned
> off and it still crashed Scribus.

Don't know the source of the disease but the usual cure is upgrading
to a later version of Scribus. Anything in the 1.3.5-1.3.9 series
should be OK. This far I have had no problems with 1.4.0rc1.

Also, did you install Ghostscript before installing Scribus? AFAIK it
is a requirement (see page 9 of the official manual.)
--
John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus: