[scribus] Using BBS instead

Peter Nermander peter at nermander.se
Sun Feb 27 15:38:52 CET 2011

> However, I would expect that in the vast majority of
> instances, when a new member or visitor begins using
> software that they are unfamiliar with, they would hardly be
> capable of first lurking in wait to offer help with
> something they are just starting out with.

No, but why wait with subscribing to a forum or a mailing list until
you need help?

I join forums and mailing lists to see what problems other people
have, and try to learn from their problems.

I think I have learned more about using Scribus from reading this list
than I would have by playing with Scribus all by myself. And once you
learn from other posts, you can pass that help on to others.

It's all about being a community, sharing and working together.

/Peter