[scribus] Using BBS instead

John Jason Jordan johnxj at comcast.net
Fri Feb 25 18:06:56 CET 2011

On Fri, 25 Feb 2011 13:48:22 +0100
"a.l.e" <ale.comp_06 at xox.ch> dijo:

>hi peter,
>>> you can't give back to every project that crosses your life...
>> But then again, can you expect other people to help you for free with
>> every project that crosses your life?

>i've somehow joined the big community of free software, but i can't
>contribute to every single free software project i'm benefiting from.
>days are packed.

Perhaps some of the sentiments expressed in this thread should be added
to the How to Use This Forum post on the new forum. Or perhaps it
should be in a different post somewhere. I just think a few pointers
about forum rules, netiquette, and how open source works would be
appropriate as a sticky post somewhere.