[scribus] scribus Digest, Vol 35, Issue 59

Murray Strome wmstrome at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 24 19:49:53 CET 2011

On Thursday, February 24, 2011 9:12 AM
"Ron Carter" <rrcwlc at gmail.com> wrote

Please excuse me if this is not the appropriate place to make his
request - I don't know where else to go.  I have a very perplexing
situation with my Scribus documents that just started this morning. It
might be a bug. More likely, it is caused by something I don't know,
but should.
Can someone point me in the right direction, please?

What is the perplexing situation? I don't think anyone can help until we know the problem/issue.