[scribus] Problem with GraphicsMagick addon to 1.5.0

John Brown johnbrown105 at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 19 17:45:20 CET 2011

Hello John,

> On Saturday 19 February 2011 09:42:31 John Culleton wrote:
> My compile error messages are posted at:
> http://wexfordpress.com/tex/scriblog

These messages indicate missing libraries required by
GraphicsMagick.

GOMP* - OpenMP (shared-memory parallel programming)
BZ2*_ libbzip2 (bzip2 compression)
wmf* - libwmf (for processing Windows Metafiles)
jas* - JasPer library (for processing JPEG-2000 images)

See the GraphicsMagick documentation to find out the libraries
required by GraphicsMagick and install them. This is what I
can work out from your error messages, but there may be more
missing requirements.

Regards,
Alias John Brown.