[scribus] Updating Scribus via Synaptic Package manger in Ubuntu 10.10

Tony Hamilton shaky.start at ntlworld.com
Sat Feb 19 12:07:42 CET 2011

The subject update manager tells me that an update to my version on
Scribus-ng (Version 1.4.0 svn) is available. When I try to install it
via the Synaptic Package Manager I receive a warning 'Requires
installation of untrusted package' and I am prevented from installing
it.

How do I obtain an authentication key for the Scribus repository, which,
by the way, I cannot see in the list of repositories displayed by the
package manager! So I have no idea how or from where Ubuntu is getting
this update availability notification.

It seems somewhat daft to tell me about the availability of an update
which is not available to me....

AAH