[scribus] Problem with GraphicsMagick addon to 1.5.0

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Feb 18 23:09:29 CET 2011

Ignore previous messages about ImageMagick. It is GraphicsMagick that
I am trying to use on 1.5.0 svn. I loaded a recent GraphicsMagick,
(1.4.020110207) compiled and installed it, and rebooted. The 1.5.0
compile starts off with a cheerful smile and a warning that I am
compiling with GraphicsMagick. But pretty soon it starts spewing forth
messages like:

/usr/local/GraphicsMagick-1.4.020110207/magick/pixel_iterator.c:233:
undefined reference to `GOMP_parallel_end'

I suspect that I can live without GraphicsMagick but it bugs me
somehow.

should I report this as a bug?
--
John Culleton