[scribus] Default font

John Culleton john at wexfordpress.com
Fri Feb 18 20:44:16 CET 2011

On Friday 18 February 2011 12:50:51 Gregory Pittman wrote:
> On 02/18/2011 12:30 PM, John Culleton wrote:
> > This is a minor annoyance but a time waster. When I open the
> > story editor or the style editor, either one, the default text is
> > the first one in alphanumeric order, on my computer AGaramond
> > italic. It would save me some time if I could open either one
> > with a more useful default. Is there a place somewhere to set the
> > default to something else?
>
> File > Preferences > Tools > Text frame is where this setting is.
>
> Greg

That works fine for 1.3.9 but not for 1.5.0.  Should I file a bug
report?

On 1.5.0  I set the value in "item tools." I could get it to persist
in for that  document only. When I changed the value with no document
active it didn't save at all. I tried the export button and the apply
button.

John Culleton
Create Book Covers with Scribus:
http://www.booklocker.com/p/books/4055.html